Updated 02/2018. Amongst the thousands of diet plans that you will find on the web, there are not many of them that will actually work for you. What you will really need is a complete diet and workout program to help you lose that weight and go from ‘flab to fab’ in a matter of 3 months. A spin bike and diet plan can do wonders for your weight loss journey and your goals. Let’s see how to lose weight spinning at home!
- FEATURES: Inertia driven flywheel with a chrome rim weighs 44 lb giving a smooth and consistent ride when pedaling....
- RESISTANCE: 2-IN-1 Easy dial tension adjustment and push down brake offers a progressive and challenging workout. Felt...
- FULLY ADUSTABLE: The cushioned ergonomic seat and handlebars adjust forward/backward and up/down, allowing a closer...
Tip: Remember to hydrate yourself with at least 8 tall glasses of water a day.
1. The Diet Plan
A healthy nutritious diet is essential to lose weight. While your spin workouts will give your body a complete workout, your diet plan will kick weight loss up a notch. Here is a typical diet plan that you can follow. You can mix up your meals but remember to stay away from carbs and fats after 6:00PM
- 7:00AM – Wake up
2 Glasses of Warm Water
- 7:15AM – A cup of green tea with stevia and lemon.
- 8:00AM – Breakfast
1 Banana, 1tbsp Flax Seeds, 5 Almonds, 1 Cup Raspberries, 1 Cup Spinach, 1 Cup Almond Milk made into a smoothie
- 10:00AM –Morning Tea
Green Tea With Stevia and 2 Wheat Crackers
- 12:30PM –Lunch
Lettuce, Tomato, Feta Cheese, Avocado, Onions, Carrots, Cucumber, Cabbage etc. with Clear dressing, in a tortilla/ 2 Slices whole wheat bread
- 4:30PM – Evening Tea
Green Tea with Stevia OR Lemonade with Stevia
- 7:30PM – Dinner
Light Salad and Clear Soups
This is an ideal diet plan that you can mix around according to your preferences. This is a fair idea of portion sizes and foods that you can eat as well. The basic idea of the diet plan provided is to ensure that raw fruits and vegetables are consumed as apposed to dairy and carbs. The magic that will actually help you lose weight is when you combine a good spin workout into your lifestyle along with a healthy diet plan.
- This Interval Energy Zone Ride is an unbeatable way to get into the best shape of your life
- Led by Spinning Master Instructor & professional cyclist Josh Taylor
- Push yourself to the next level
2. The Best Spin Workout Plan
Interval training is one of the best ways to lose weight. So, when you get on your spin bike for a workout, make sure that you follow this interval-training program to lose the maximum amount of weight.
While spinning in an interval-training program your heart rate is abruptly increased and decreased, making the activity highly beneficial. This intense program can be followed with the plan below.
- 0-4 Mins: Warm up at Moderate Speed (80 RPM)
- 4-8 Mins: Seated Spin (1 Min) + Standing Spin (1 min) at Moderate Speed (80 RPM)
- 8-11 Mins: Seated Spin at Fast Speed (100 RPM)
- 11-12 Mins: Standing Spin at Fast Speed (100 RPM)
- 12-14 Mins: Seated Spin Gradually Increase Speed (50-70 RPM)
- 14-17 Mins: Standing Spin at Slow Speed (50)
- 17-26 Mins: Repeat from 8 – 17 Mins at Slow to Fast Speed (40-100 RPM)
- 26-28 Mins: Standing Spin at Extremely Fast Speed (125 RPM)
- 28-30 Mins: Cool Down at Moderate Speed (80 RPM)
This spin routine might strain you out and it is essential that you get enough of water during your workout as well as sleep an average of 8 hours at night. An average person loses about 12 calories a minute with this spin plan. Within a matter of weeks, you are bound to see a difference in the shape of your legs and butt.
The Spin and Diet Magic
The effectiveness of the spin routine is one, which will aid in blasting fat as well as sculpting your body to the fabulous shape that you would cherish. The diet plan helps in reducing the amount of unhealthy fats and carbohydrates consumed. Any fitness expert’s advice that the amount of calories consumed should be less than the amount of calories that are shed. With this in mind, the spin plan can be followed with the diet plan provided or a similar plan. Every session on the spinner will ensure that you lose 250-300 calories when the plan is followed. There are also several other benefits with a good diet/spin plan. Your overall cardio-vascular fitness is looked after when you follow a good spin diet plan. The chances of being victim to several chronic diseases, hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, etc. can be avoided with a healthy diet spin program.
Incoming search terms:
- exercise bikes for 20 stone plus weight
- 8 week spinning weight loss program
- can you lose weight on a spin bike
- lose weight with spin bike